Part funded by the European Social Fund Futures are now making grants available to organisation with a turnover of less than £500,000. This is increased from the previous figure of £300,000 and significantly increases the number of eligible organisation.
The grants of between £5,000 to £20,000 are being made available to organisation that can achieve the following outcomes.
- initial help with basic skills
- taster work experience including voluntary work
- training, advice and counselling
- confidence building
- job search assistance and other help necessary to secure employment
- first contact engagement activities
Eligible Learners must be:
- Over 16
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Not engaged in any other government funded training scheme
Priority will be given to applications that demonstrate an ability to meet the LEP Priorities and target participants who are:
- Over 50
- With Learning Difficulties and Disabilities
- From Ethnic Minority Backgrounds
- Are women
- Unemployed for over 6 months
- Furthest removed from the labour market with significant barriers to employment
The next round of applications runs from 15th Nov 2019 – 15th Dec 2019.
To find out more, download the application form, full criteria and guidance follow the Futures link below: