EU Publications produce fact sheets on the European Union aimed at the non-specialist.
- The Fact Sheets are designed to provide a straightforward, concise and accurate overview of the European Union’s institutions and policies, and of the role that the European Parliament plays in their development. With access to around 180 Fact Sheets, readers will find that this is a concise yet comprehensive source of information about the Union’s institutions and policies. The content of these Fact Sheets covers five main areas:
- How the European Union works
- The economy, science and quality of life
- Cohesion, growth and jobs
- Citizens, fundamental rights, security and jobs
- The EU’s external relations.
You can download a copy of the Face Sheets on the EU Publications site below or order a hard copy for free.